Wednesday, September 9, 2015

About me


My name is Garrett Gemmel, I am a Mechanical Engineering Senior with a focus in Mechatronics. I am currently enrolled at San Jose State University. I have always loved building things and taking them apart. When I was young I started taking toys apart to see how they worked. If they were broken I would try to fix them. To this day I am doing the same thing, but now if something is broken and I cannot fix it I will get my soldering gun and start taking parts out that I need for other projects. This is where my passion for engineering came from. I have always been interested in mechanics and electronics, that is why I am focusing in Mechatronics, and that is why I wanted to go with the small (1/12) scale model on the Spartan Superway Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment